Greek Salad with Shrimp
- Author: delane
- Yield: 4 HUGE Salads
- 1 fresh lemon
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 4 scallions (chopped)
- 1 lb salad shrimp
- 6 sprigs of dill (chopped)
- 6 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 1 cup kalamata olives
- 8 cups of mixed green lettuce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, toss lettuce, tomato, cucumber, scallions, dill, feta cheese and kalamata olives.
- Dress tossed salad with the juice of one squeezed lemon and olive oil.
- Plate salad and top with shrimp Salt and pepper to taste.