Easy Ham and Swiss Quiche
Easy Ham and Swiss Cheese Quiche is a basic, yet tasty quiche recipe perfect for brunch with only five ingredients and 5 minutes of prep work.
1 pre-made store bought pie crust
1 cup half and half
6 eggs ( you can lighten it up and use 3 eggs and 6 egg whites)
1 cup diced ham
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a pie plate, place pie crust.
- In a bowl beat eggs. Add cream to eggs and mix together.
- Add ham, cheese, salt, and pepper to the eggs and cream, mix thoroughly.
- Pour ingredients into pie crust.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes on center rack.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Check out some of my other favorite easy brunch recipes:
Be sure to save this recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
This post, Easy Ham and Swiss Cheese Quiche, was originally posted on January 7, 2013. It was updated in March of 2018 for accuracy.